What's new

August 6th is getting EXPENSIVE!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
With the release of "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan - The Director's Edition" on 8/6/02 in addition to the WB Sci-Fi titles, that day is going to empty my wallet.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Wait, so Simpsons is now pushed back that far? Oh well, I'll be at Best Buy the second it opens to pick up my WIDESCREEN copy of LOTR:FOTR anway:D

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
And don't forget that Speed & Speed 2 come out the week before. The Sopranos has been announced for August 27th. Then throw in every movie that hasn't been announced yet, and I'm living in a cardboard box by November. :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
August 6th releases:
  • [*]Care Bears Movie/Water Babies (MGM Double Feature)[*]Clash of the Titans[*]Doctor Who: The Ark in Space[*]Doctor Who: The Tomb of the Cybermen[*]Exorcist 2: The Heretic[*]Galapagos (IMAX)[*]Hot Shots![*]Hot Shots! Part Deux[*]Into the Deep (IMAX)[*]Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring[*]Luau[*]Ocean Wilds: Realm of the Killer Whales/Sperm Whale Oasis (PBS)[*]Simpsons, The - The Complete Second Season[*]Soprano's Unauthorized: Shooting Sites (Goodtimes)[*]Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Director's Cut[*]Super Troopers[*]Survival Island (IMAX)[*]Swarm, The - Expanded Edition[*]Them![*]Time After Time[*]True Heart/Courage Mountain (MGM Double Feature)[*]V: The Final Battle[*]Wolfen
(compiled from a variety of sources)
Looks like it will be a busy week for the Roundup...and my own wallet! :eek:

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
put me down for clash of the titans
LOTR
simpsons
time after time
and maybe wolfen (if any money left) :D

Eric T

Second Unit
Guess I'll have to add Star Trek II to my already preordered LOTR and Simpson's. It'll be a nice day-after-the-birthday present :)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Wow, that is going to be an expensive day. Might have to call in sick on top of everything just to watch all these movies.:D

Johnny wilson

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dave, What the heck is that Sopranos Unauthhorized DVD? Is it about the HBO series? How much is it? Thanks in advance.:emoji_thumbsup:

luke cav

Stunt Coordinator
The uk gets Speed:SE and Predator:SE on the 3rd June, so not to far off, both are released sooner than R1 or once.

Reni D

Stunt Coordinator
For me it will be :

Star Trek II ( Director's Edition )

Clash of The Titans

Lord of the Rings

and Maybe Speed SE

LeeL

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I limit myself to one DVD a week, too. I'm up to the week of August 9, 2013.

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Hot Shots!

Hot Shots! Part Deux

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Star Trek 2 - Director's Edition

Sweet!

Mitty

Supporting Actor
I just read over at the digital bits that the third season of the Sopranos is also now due out that week (they listed it as the 7th though, which would be a Wednesday).
$o much $pending!

Kevin J Willis

Stunt Coordinator
I've also heard that the complete 1st seasons of the Jeffersons and Sanford and Son will be released August 6th.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Sopranos 3rd Season is definately Aug. 27th...he dropped the "twenty". The other two MIGHT be Aug. 6th, but aren't confirmed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks