What's new

Auditioning speakers in Toronto...expand my horizons please! (1 Viewer)

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
OK, the list is up!!

http://members.rogers.com/ojbartley/gta.htm

If anyone has additions, you can post on here or email. Remember, this is based on what has been posted in the forums, so please take it with a grain of salt. I took the time to do this as a reference for people to help them, not to bash anyone or cause any problems. If anyone has helpful additions or suggestions, please feel free to let me kow!

Cameron Wright

Stunt Coordinator
Also for Fairview HiFi Dave is the ISF guy there, and the owner Larry is (HAA) Home Acoustics Alliance certified. So far everything I have bought has been from there, Good deals ;)

also avdeals.com/plasma.com/avdeals.ca etc.... is in Oakville I know someone who works there. good guy. Al is the owner and Steve will take care of ya...

AVDeals / Plasma.com
Tele: 1 877 722-8948
423 B.Wyecroft Rd.
Oakville Canada L6K-2H2

They have a small showroom.. with maybe..5-7 Plasma TV's and a couple few projectors Its mainly an Online store with good prices and support.

Theres also Howell & associates in burlington.. They do some crazy very high end HT stuff.. lots of rich people lol. they did Kevin Weeks HT in T.O. If you have a lot of money and love to throw it around go there... but They are not cheap at ALL...

Good list tho. good idea :) Will help a lot of people out.

Lee Carbray

Second Unit
Owen it looks great. Did get to check out the sale at EHR on the weekend?

Kevin you are correct, EHR = East Hamilton Radio

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
Thanks Lee, couldn't have done it if you hadn't started.

I actually didn't go out, I had a BBQ to go to for 1:00 and the buddy I was going to go out with was too lazy and hung over to get up in time. I took it as a sign that I shouldn't be shopping right now. If the drive was a little shorter I would have gone out, but its probably around 45 mins, so I decided to skip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks