What's new

AudioSource SS-Six DPL Processor - $85 OBO (1 Viewer)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
$85 OBO..... must sell!!! Unemployed and need to get enough cash together to purchase Outlaw 950.
I have all the original boxes, cables, manual etc... I have a digital picture of everything that I can email anyone interested and will post it on my website and place a link here as soon as I get back home.
Unit is in new condition and was used very, very little. I was just using the unit for center rear extraction of DD-EX and DTS-ES DVD's and we all know how many titles are out encoded with as such! ;)
Here is the picture of the processor:
ss6tn.jpg

Click
HERE for a very high rez picture of the processor.

Javier_Huerta

Supporting Actor
Hi Mark,
I'm interested. Can you send it to Mexico? There is one thing, though... I'd need to have it sent here using FedEx or some expedited shipping, since normal mail never gets here. Do you have any idea of costs for 3 or 2 day shipping? I live in Mexico City, zip code is 01810.
e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks! :)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Thank you for your interest Javier. Shipping to Mexico is very expense so I do not think you will want it shipped there. Airborne is $80.33 and UPS is $92.44 and I am not sure why Fed-Ex site says they do not ship to you location? You can check the rates for yourself at www.ups.com and www.airborne.com and put my zip (19464) in as ship from zip-code.
If you know of a place in the US you can pick it up from then that would be your best bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks