Audio/Video Cables on Clearance

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by TravisEtherton, May 15, 2004.

1. TravisEtherton

TravisEtherton Stunt Coordinator

I don't know if its a nationwide sale or not but here goes. FYE (For Your Entertainment) is Clearancing out their Video/Audio Cables. I know that the RCA brands are on sale. I just bought 3-6 foot Digital Optical Cables for $4.99 each and 2-12 foot Component Video cables for also $4.99 each. I know they are not Monster Cables but in my opinion they are very well put together. Double Shielded, very nice. You can't beat this price.

I got mine at FYE in Paducah, Kentucky. Check your local FYE to see if they are also on Clearance. BTW- Ask for a Price Check. The sticker said $9.99 (Which is still a good price) but when I went to check out it was $4.99.

Hope this Helps Someone - Travis[​IMG]

2. Dave_W

Dave_W Auditioning

Think it might be a national thing to clear out the RCA cable. Went to FYE, but all they had was optical cable and S-Video cable at $4.99. Just picked up the optical cable. Hope to head towards philly this weekend to find more! Thanks for the heads up.

3. Joe-Frietze

Joe-Frietze Stunt Coordinator

Thanks for this heads up. I needed a new optical cable and was glad to pay $4.99 for one instead of $15 at Wal-Mart.
    I also picked up a longer S-Video (12') for my RPTV-Receiver connection. My 6' was *just* barely long enough.

Joe