What's new

Audio/Video Cables on Clearance (1 Viewer)

TravisEtherton

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if its a nationwide sale or not but here goes. FYE (For Your Entertainment) is Clearancing out their Video/Audio Cables. I know that the RCA brands are on sale. I just bought 3-6 foot Digital Optical Cables for $4.99 each and 2-12 foot Component Video cables for also $4.99 each. I know they are not Monster Cables but in my opinion they are very well put together. Double Shielded, very nice. You can't beat this price.

I got mine at FYE in Paducah, Kentucky. Check your local FYE to see if they are also on Clearance. BTW- Ask for a Price Check. The sticker said $9.99 (Which is still a good price) but when I went to check out it was $4.99.

Hope this Helps Someone - Travis:D

Dave_W

Auditioning
Think it might be a national thing to clear out the RCA cable. Went to FYE, but all they had was optical cable and S-Video cable at $4.99. Just picked up the optical cable. Hope to head towards philly this weekend to find more! Thanks for the heads up.

Joe-Frietze

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for this heads up. I needed a new optical cable and was glad to pay $4.99 for one instead of $15 at Wal-Mart.
I also picked up a longer S-Video (12') for my RPTV-Receiver connection. My 6' was *just* barely long enough.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks