What's new

Audio Transparent Screen material (1 Viewer)

Marc Pasc

Auditioning
Theres a guy in Florida that been researching screen material since all the commercial stuff left him unimpressed with its dimness along with high cost.

Read the first paragraph and then skip to like page 45 to see the screenshots against dazian and others. I have a piece and the stuff is amazing, I am scraping a 14' Stewart Studiotek130 2.35:1 Screen for it. It seems 1 guy had troubles with moire using a Ruby PJ that he couldnt get rid of by hanging it on a slight angle

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5&page=1&pp=30

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
That moire problem cleared up as he had the fabric running the wrong way. The initial orders are gone, but I mhave my name on the list for any follow up buys. Were you able to get a screen in the first buy?

Marc Pasc

Auditioning
Yes I actually got a piece directly from the factory as part of a 3 chipper DLP with a large 14' screen test. Ruben wanted results from different groups of projectors so he sent out some early test screens for feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks