What's new

Audio Refinement Pre-5 Multi-Channel Analog Preamp (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
**I recently had knee replacement surgery, so I am temporarily closing this listing.**
***Asking price dropped to $400.***
Audio Refinement Pre-5: This is a 6 channel analog preamplifier, purchased about 5 years ago. It is really an excellent 2 channel linestage, with the added benefit of a 6 channel input and output. Here are links to the manual and Stereophile review (scroll down). This preamp is very transparent. My home is child, pet and smoke free and I'm rating it as 8/10, due to age. My unit is black, photos are available on request. If audio performance, whether 2 channel or multi-channel, is your priority this is an excellent option.
Here is a post I wrote when I first got it ( Post) and a review (Review)
Includes the remote and OBM. $450 $400+ shipping & insurance from 94536. I prefer Paypal and the fee is included in the price. Local pick-up is also available.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
I will be off-line for a couple of weeks. I should be back around the beginning of December.I will be off-line for a couple of weeks. I should be back around the beginning of December.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
I was out a little longer than expected, but I'm back and this wonderful preamp still needs a new home.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately, an international sale has fallen thru, so time for a long belated bump. This is an outstanding linestage that deserves a good home where it will be put to good use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks