What's new

Audio Pro (1 Viewer)

Gianluca

Agent
Does anybody know this company.

They are swedish, and known for the quality of their products.

I listened to a sub and it sounded good, and good price also.
Audio Pro Sub+

What do you think?

Sem

Auditioning
I have their HT system based on Stage series speakers and Sub-Evidence sub. I think they provide darn best bass I ever heard in their price category. A few months ago, I was suprised to see them in my local Sam's Club for half the price you'd pay for them in Europe. Needless to say, I got them right away...

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Sem

What Sams Club location did you see the Audio Pro speakers & or sub/s???

How where they sold, in a package, by the speaker set, & how much if you don't mind saying???

Did they look like b-goods or did you find nothing to make you belive they where???

Wild to see AP in a Sams Club!!

Regards
Geoff

Sem

Auditioning
What Sams Club location did you see the Audio Pro speakers & or sub/s???

How where they sold, in a package, by the speaker set, & how much if you don't mind saying???

Did they look like b-goods or did you find nothing to make you belive they where???

Wild to see AP in a Sams Club!!

The store at 135th Street, Overland Park, Kansas. It was HT package (all in one box) that included Stage Cinema 1, Stage Cinema 2, and Sub Evidence. They had about 4 packages plus one display that was never connected to the receiver... The initial price was around $400 which, I thought, was good enough and got it. But then, a few weeks later, they started lowering the price! I went back a couple times and they credited me for for the current lower prices. I ended up paying, I think, around $200 for the entire package which in Europe cost many times more... It was funny seeing how people got all those Bose speakers paying more for heavily advertised, but inferior quality and missing on this gem. They all gone now, I think.

Forgot to add, it was a brand new, retail package.

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Thanks Sem, was just very curious...

Heck of a nice deal and then some you walked into...

Regards
Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks