Audio Cabinets???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Hiter, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Chris Hiter

Chris Hiter Stunt Coordinator

If this is the wrong forum then please move. I tried looking for some old threads talking about what people use to host there components but couldn't find anything. I just got a Hit 51SWX and my old entertainment center is done now. I need something new to host about 5 components. Is there any good deals at B&M's or where to get them online. I don't want anything super nice right now since I am moving this summer. Is there anything good out there for around a $100.

2. Thomas_C_S

Thomas_C_S Auditioning

Hey! Well, for about a hundred bucks or prolly less you could do one yourself. Then when you move just pack it up. If you have a dedicated room when you move, with a bit of design and such you could build yourself one that could be moved into it. But for maybe a hundred(?)you might be able to build a nice one. Whichever you do, good luck. Maybe you could check out http://www.avrack.com The freestanding one that rotates(all of 'em do)is about HOLY CRAP! A thousand for those dinky things. Nevermind about that idea. Go and build yourself one(lol). If you can't build yourself one, I will keep an eye out for some a/v racks.
    Try a local carpenter. He might make a quick one out of some wood he has left over from large jobs. Maybe he could cut you a deal for a CRUDE one at about maybe $100-$150. Check it out! I donno if you wanted one from a manufacturer though.

3. Sonnyc

Sonnyc Extra