Audigy 2 NX problem, please help

Discussion in 'Computers' started by vasia, Jun 29, 2004.

1. vasia

vasia Stunt Coordinator

Hi,
    I have laptop hooked up to Audigy 2 NX through USB2. It works fine for every format, except DVD-Audio. When I start Creative DVD-Audio player the play button stays grey and it simply ould not play any tracks even though it detects them just fine. THe Audigy is hooked up through 3 Y-cables to the 7.1 inputs on my receiver. Has anyone had similar problem and can think of any solution? Creative paople thus far did not help except for making me re-install the card following procedure for PCI card and then another tech support guy was telling me what to do for 20 minutes before I enlightened him that Audigy 2 NX is actually an external USB card. Anyways it does not seem like its going to happen, but I though I'll give it one more try here (I know, I know, should have found better use for my money).

2. LARUE

LARUE Stunt Coordinator

vasia,
    Did you ever get this working? I'm looking for a method to get 5.1 out of my notebook when feeding my InFocus projector. Searched here and saw your post about the Audigy.

Hey! Anybody got any ideas on this or a recomendation for a good notebook 5.1 sound solution?

~lash

3. Tekara

Tekara Supporting Actor

I use the NX on my laptop without any problems.