What's new

Attn Ron: LOST IN SPACE up for preorder, & 10 other Fox season sets! (1 Viewer)

Greg_M

Screenwriter
What ever happened to "LAND OF THE GIANTS" this set was suppose to come out last fall (through Columbia house?)then was cancelled. Are there rights/legal problems like the "Batman" series or has the studio lost interest in putting this series out altogether?

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
off the top of my head there's that Pink Floyd song
what the? I'm a big Floyd fan, watched all (AFAIK) of Space: Above & Beyond, yet I missed a Pink Floyd song? I must have fallen asleep or something... :b

or maybe the VCR missed something, the show started or ended late or other assorted VCR programming mistakes. so pray tell Jeff, what was it?

but seriously, this is something I would buy too, just to add my name to the rest jonesing for this, in case anyone from Fox monitors HTF and the rantings of its assorted members...

with the near-flood of TV material coming out though, the credit card can't take much more abuse. so far I've held back on NYPD, and am still wondering about Law & Order, CSI, 24, and I've slowed down on MASH (have S1 & 2 only so far and still haven't finished S2). I'm already up to my eyeballs in shiny discs from ST:TNG, just got DS9 as well, WW is on the way too (R2) -- so many DVDs so little time...

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
What ever happened to "LAND OF THE GIANTS" this set was suppose to come out last fall (through Columbia house?)then was cancelled. Are there rights/legal problems like the "Batman" series or has the studio lost interest in putting this series out altogether?
I heard it was a lack of pre-orders and interest. I think there would be a different response if this was in stores than required joining a club. LotG would be something most people would see sitting in the kid's section at the store, pick it up and fondly recall the show, and if the price was right they'd take it home to share with their kids.

That about describes me, anyway.

No way I'd join Columbia House just to get in on the show, though. If I didn't join for Lucy, A-Team, or Cosby, then LotG won't budge me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks