What's new

Attn. Canadians: Need New Rocky Boxset Help! (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Brupaste

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, fellow Canucks!

I'm thinking about buying the new Rocky box set, and in fact, saw the thing today (out early) at a local Future Shop. $39.99, too, which is a great price.

However!

I'm a little anal about bilingual packaging (I despise it) and I'm wondering if the discs inside are bilingual. There's a slip case that goes around the box so it's impossible to tell from the outside. Any help is GREATLY appreciated, people! Thanks in advance!

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
As soon as someone does buy this set, and decides to open it, please let the rest of us know what exactly the 6th bonus disc contains. ;)

We know it has the A&E Stallone Biography, but will it have any other goodies (i.e.deleted scenes)?

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
6th Disc? There is no sixth disc. I have the set sitting in front of me right now. Only the five discs with the movies.

BTW - the back of the cover is bilingual and on the front cover underneath the title they have the (version francais incluse)

Jeremy Brupaste

Stunt Coordinator
So, the discs themselves have that "Version Francaise Incluse" on them, or is that just on the slip of paper that comes off on the back of the box?

Dave Nusair

Auditioning
Hey Jeremy,

I can confirm that the individual DVD cases also say "Version Francaise Incluse" on the front and side, while the description on the back is in English and French.

Oh, well.

Dave
-Reel Film Reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks