ATTN Action figure fans :)

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by DeathStar1, Jul 3, 2006.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Starting a new animation themed site, and what I'm trying to do, is have a comprehensive collection of EVERY Ninja Turtle Themed Toy released since they where created in 1984. Also looking for Merchandise(Toothpaste, etc)... I don't care about Varients, unless it looks REALLY cool...but if you have a huge collection in package, or on display and can take pictures from every angle, Let me know..

There is no time schedule on this, you will get credit for your collection, and we'll even let you sell pieces on the site if you want [​IMG].. I have a whole bunch of them, but they are loose and out of package.. I might use 'em to make a banner logo or something..

LMK, and thanks!

2. RyanAn

RyanAn Screenwriter

I distinctly remember having Raphael roll-on deodorant.

Here is something I took in Febuary 2004.

3. BrettGallman

BrettGallman Screenwriter

Man, I'm not kidding when I say that I had every single Ninja Turtles figure at one point. I have a few remnants left under the house in a box, but I'd love to know what happened to all of them. They were casualties of my carelessness, as I was just young enough not to think about keeping them organized or whatnot. I was much more careful with my Star Wars stuff. Then again, I was older.