What's new

Attention Joel Mack and HTF football league (1 Viewer)

Stephen L

Second Unit
I had everything correct including lowercase , Yahoo's system might just be "down" right now. I'll try tomorrow. Thanks.

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
The only problem I have with the Draft Time is the time, 10:55CDT. I'm available any day, but if it's possible to get an earlier time that would be great. If not, that's ok.
I guess I'll just be really tired at work the next day. :)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
League 2
Thanks to Joel staying on top of things we have a new draft time and date:
Wednesday, August 28 at 9:45pm (EDT)
Please remember this is for League 2

Jerry Almeida

Second Unit
Real Name
Jerry Almeida
8:20pm CDT would be great!! :emoji_thumbsup:
Quick question, is there a definitive list of all the keepers in League 1? I don't know if you ever got my keepers, but I want to hold on to Peyton Manning and Anthony Thomas.

Stephen L

Second Unit
Joel I still can't get in. Here is the message that comes up from Yahoo.....The password is incorrect.
The league has already drafted. You can not join a league postdraft.
League is full..........I joined a public league to see if there was something wrong on my end. Password used was oar.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Stephen, I'm not sure what to do. I have seven other members that used that # and password and have gotten in...

Anyone else have any ideas? I double-checked and the league is definitely not full.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
League 1

Stephen, try clearing your cookies and refresh/reloading.

Here's the current list (7/29/02). We're missing only one and the owners of teams AutoBahn and HellToupee.
  1. River City Bungles (Joel Mack)
  2. Tropical Robots (Mark Pfeiffer)
  3. Jackson Rednecks (John Spencer)
  4. SweetKnuckle Puppets (John Thomas)
  5. AutoBahn
  6. Tulsa machineXsoul (Kelley B)
  7. Calgary Hitmen (Paul McGowan)
  8. Chicago Carnage (Jerry Almeida?)
  9. HellToupee
  10. Irving Claymores (BrianB)
  11. Indy Jedi Knights (Seth Paxton)[/list=1]

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Go into the league, click on "Draft Results". That will show you who's in the league and the order.

By the way, what team are you in the league?

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Until all the teams have joined, the league software makes a default draft order and schedule. When everyone joins, the commish can reset the schedule and draft order, which is what we did last year.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Right. You said that you were going to randomize the draft order when everyone joined up anyway. WHat I'm trying to determine is who we are missing and get them to join up so that you can do just that.
Everyone that's going to play should already have joined by now (except in circumstances like Stephen's). Counting him, there's 10 and 12 said they were in.
If you're in league 1, just drop in with what team is yours so we can determine who is who and who we need to bug with PMs and emails to hurry up and join. I wanna know the order of the draft! :D

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
My team, the Irving Claymores (3rd time in the HTF FFL) are now fully signed up for League 1, John. Sorry for the delay.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Heres to hoping my team(Tulsa machineXsoul) get a much better draft ranking than 6. I am off to sacrifice an Arby's Philly Beef n Swiss to the Fantasy Football gods in hope of getting a better draft slot.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Ok, ok, ok. When I belittle myself - that's ok. Don't continue to join in everytime. ;)
Kelley, I think sixth would be a pretty sweet spot considering the order in how the draft will go.

Users who are viewing this thread