What's new

Attention Deanna Durbin fans: That Certain Age (1938), Mad About Music (1938) and Nice Girl? (1941) are coming to Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
FWIW - Bullmoose has just charged me for one of the titles. It could be for one of the four Durbin titles or the Woody Woodpecker collection.
I also just got a 19.97 charge from bullmoose as well. Not sure which Deanna title they are about to ship but it's probably the same one

Update: yes it's Can't Help Singing.

Last edited:

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
I also just got a 19.97 charge from bullmoose as well.

How nice for you....

baby-cry.gif

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Update: yes it's Can't Help Singing.

I got my shipping notice as well for Can't Help Singing.

So, I'm still with no shipping notice. Can I ask you guys if you ordered multiple titles and are they shipping SINGING by itself? I place an order for SINGING and BECAUSE OF HIM and my first thought was that they're holding them until both are available but if they're sending SINGING to you alone and there are multiple titles in your order then I would be wrong.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
So, I'm still with no shipping notice. Can I ask you guys if you ordered multiple titles and are they shipping SINGING by itself? I place an order for SINGING and BECAUSE OF HIM and my first thought was that they're holding them until both are available but if they're sending SINGING to you alone and there are multiple titles in your order then I would be wrong.
I ordered all 4 titles and they only shipped SINGING so I think they are shipping them one at a time as they get them in stock. Maybe they didn't get enough in stock to ship SINGING out to everyone who ordered? When did you pre-order yours? I messaged moviezyng to see if i could get the other titles faster through them. They sent me an email back saying that the manufacturer was behind and it could take 3 to 4 weeks before they ship any orders out 🥺

Last edited:

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Maybe that's it, I just wish they would have let me know before now if that's the case. I didn't order mine until August 30th. Oh well, thanks for answering me! (I have the WORST luck with these Durbin titles, lol!)
No problem! they seem to be making it hard for us all to get these titles lol. It does get a little frustrating since they did originally say they would ship around September 7th, some kind of notice letting us know there is a delay or something would be nice.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I ordered the two titles Deep Discount had on sale (the other two were close to full price so I decided to wait on those; even Amazon had a lower price on them), and much to my surprise, they did send Can't Help Singing alone as Something in the Wind was backordered. I haven't gotten it yet, however.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
My copy of Can't Help Singing arrived today, and I watched it tonight. Overall, it looks beautiful and nearly pristine. No dirt or debris, but there's one moment near the end when the image goes soft and the Technicolor alignment is off. After the gorgeous hues and crystal clarity that has gone before, it kind of stops you in your tracks, but it quickly corrects itself and remains wonderful to the end. The mono soundtrack is solid, too.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I ordered all the Deana titles along with State of the Union and Woody Woodpecker. Got a shipping notice three days before Hurricane Ida hit ( I live in New Orleans). Mail and delivery service is still sketchy. But they tried to deliver it. It was returned to sender, but MovieZang turned right around and re sent it. All titles and hopefully I receive it next week. Thank you

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I ordered the two titles Deep Discount had on sale (the other two were close to full price so I decided to wait on those; even Amazon had a lower price on them), and much to my surprise, they did send Can't Help Singing alone as Something in the Wind was backordered. I haven't gotten it yet, however.
Same on my end.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
It's good to hear everyone's orders are shipping. I hope that means the rest of my 3 movies will ship this week.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
It's good to hear everyone's orders are shipping. I hope that means the rest of my 3 movies will ship this week.

I still got zip. I want to have patience but I just wish Bullmoose would communicate SOMETHING to me. I contacted them via email this morning and hope to hear something back. I may look around to see if I can get them anywhere elese.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I still got zip. I want to have patience but I just wish Bullmoose would communicate SOMETHING to me. I contacted them via email this morning and hope to hear something back. I may look around to see if I can get them anywhere elese.
I contacted them as well and they just sent me an automatic response that is the same response someone posted here in the Woodywoodpecker forum https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...cker-screwball-collection.372943/post-5033373

Bull Moose did just take 39.94 out of my bank account though which hopefully means two more titles are about to ship so keep an eye out on your bank account.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
I contacted them as well and they just sent me an automatic response that is the same response someone posted here in the Woodywoodpecker forum https://www.hometheaterforum.com/co...cker-screwball-collection.372943/post-5033373

I haven't even gotten an automated response. Nothing but radio silence.

I wouldn't be so irritated if I didn't know they've already shipped some.

MovieZyng has stock, for now. It would be nice if Bullmoose would tell me whether they can send it or not so I can decide what to do before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks