What's new

Attention Canadian Shoppers (1 Viewer)

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Two injections of the best medicine, laughter
I spent the Civic Holiday yesterday (called Simcoe Day in Ontario, not a holiday to some!) bicycling and made a stop at HMV. Included in their two for $30 deal are Ellen DeGeneres: Here and Now and Fargo.

Gui A

Supporting Actor
FutureShop is selling Doom III & Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic together for 69.99

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Wish to get one third of Chris Carter's second television creation?
While The X-Files was still in production and still quite popular, Millennium came to the airwaves and had a short stay of only three seasons. It is now available at Wal-Mart Canada for $56.83; a far cry from the average price of the X-Files seasons when they were first released (which I suppose is no surprise considering how much less popular Millennium was vis-à-vis The X-Files).

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Any good prices for the Babylon 5 sets - these are running about $80 bucks from what I see.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Wal-Mart strikes again with a nice deal
The Predator Collector's Edition (numbered 15) is a two-disc set that includes dts, an audio commentary, a text commentary, and a Movie Cash cheque valid for up to $13.95 admission to see the Alien vs. Predator movie all for $22.83.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Perhaps it's a sign of HMV striving to be more competitive DVD-wise (hopefully).

HMV also has the best price on the five feature Martin Scorsese Collection with audio commentaries from the director himself on each feature: $51.99.

KevinKW

Auditioning
Chapters has the Martin Scorsese Collection for $56.18.
Fill in this for a $10 coupon:
chapters.indigo.ca/promotions/cineplex/default.asp
select free shipping and get the set sent to your door for $49.41.
That's what I did ;)

Estevan Lapena

Stunt Coordinator
Just for those who live near an A&B Sound, they are selling the Scorcese Collection for $49.99. And does anyone know where to get Akira DTS for anything less than $35.99? This title is damn expensive AND scarce in my area.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Beastie Boys music
As I was looking around a few shops today hoping to find Clerks X (later found out it won't be available in Canada until a few weeks' time), I saw a very nice deal for fans of the Beastie Boys. The two-disc Criterion Collection Beastie Boys Anthology is a selection in Sunrise Records' two for $40 special.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Any sugestions for a good Canadian online retailer? I'm yet to order any DVD'd online, so your suggestions well be appreciated. I'd like to stick to Canadian based eh.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Buy a refurbished Benq 6100 DLP front projector for $1027 through Tigerdirect.ca

Great deal!!! just call Benq about the warranty.

B

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Documentary Time
The highly amusing Trekkies and Trekkies 2 are available packaged together at Best Buy Canada for $26.99.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
So anyone keeping an eye on the Star Wars prices in Canada?

So far the lowest price I have seen is $54.99 at Futureshop and Rogers Video $57.99 with a free poster if you pre-order.

I expect to see some tuesday only prices but haven't yet.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
$54.99 at FS seems to be the best dealing going so far for those of us not fortunate enough to pre-order it at Amazon.ca when it first became available.

Please post here if anyone beats FS's price.

Greg Madsen

Second Unit

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
HMV is selling Star Wars for $55.99. At least here in Calgary. The Chinook Mall store is opening at midnight tonight to sell them! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks