:: Attention All Hitachi Lcd Fans ::

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Joseph_March, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Joseph_March

Joseph_March Extra

I am dead-locked on buying the Hitachi 60V500 LCD TV ... But i do not want to buy from a retail store.

Are there any CREDIBLE online sellers that you've bought from that have good prices along with great service ??

PLEASE - post your opinions & experiences ...

Thanks ..

Joe

2. SteveAnd

SteveAnd Extra

abtelectronics.com

These guys are actually a b&m. They've been around for quite some time. Service on par with Crutchfield. Nice prices, ability to pricematch, discount, etc.

I purchased my Panny 50" LCD from them. Couldn't have had a smoother transaction. Very pleased with how they handle their customers. Just make sure that you do some major research on whatever company you go with-there are a bunch out there that are not "authorized" resellers, which could lead you to a world of %#@! if anything goes wrong with the set(don't be tempted by super low prices on some site). I saved about $800.00 by not going the retail route. In any case, good luck with the hunt!

Steve

3. Geordy

Geordy Stunt Coordinator

i must agree with abt. i live in the chicago area, and my wife and i buy everything from them (appliances and tv's). however, last i checked, they don't sell hitachi.

4. Rajeev_s

Rajeev_s Stunt Coordinator

www.uecweb.com
    They sell refurb Hitachis for cheap. If you can find one, grab one with extended warranty.