What's new

:: Attention All Hitachi Lcd Fans :: (1 Viewer)

I am dead-locked on buying the Hitachi 60V500 LCD TV ... But i do not want to buy from a retail store.

Are there any CREDIBLE online sellers that you've bought from that have good prices along with great service ??

PLEASE - post your opinions & experiences ...

Thanks ..

Joe

SteveAnd

Grip
abtelectronics.com

These guys are actually a b&m. They've been around for quite some time. Service on par with Crutchfield. Nice prices, ability to pricematch, discount, etc.

I purchased my Panny 50" LCD from them. Couldn't have had a smoother transaction. Very pleased with how they handle their customers. Just make sure that you do some major research on whatever company you go with-there are a bunch out there that are not "authorized" resellers, which could lead you to a world of %#@! if anything goes wrong with the set(don't be tempted by super low prices on some site). I saved about $800.00 by not going the retail route. In any case, good luck with the hunt!

Steve

Geordy

Stunt Coordinator
i must agree with abt. i live in the chicago area, and my wife and i buy everything from them (appliances and tv's). however, last i checked, they don't sell hitachi.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks