What's new

Attempted Suicide kills 10, injures 180+ (1 Viewer)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

In the UK there have been several derailments with serious fatalities in recent years where a car on a track has collided with a train (mostly tragic accidents rather than suicides) and in all instances the engine was at the front. I'm afraid that in practice there isn't much difference. :frowning:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
As I understand it he did not fail at killing himself, he changed his mind.

This to me would negate any chance at a insanity plea. He should also live a full life behind bars as death would be too easy an out for this bag-o-shit.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Normally I all for the death penalty but this is one instance where I think it would be a joke. This guy had planned to kill himself so why give him the benefit of having someone else do it for him. I would rather he spend the rest of his life in jail wishing he never got out of his car. I have no symapty for people that do stuff like this and they dont deserve any, IMO.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
At first I was thinking that the death penalty wouldn't suffice (since he wanted to be dead), but his history shows that his "suicide" attempts were merely ways of attention.

He had NO intention of killing himself (and probably had no intentions with the other previous attempts).

The best thing for this guy is to give him what he's been threatening - DEATH!

Jimi C

Screenwriter
So, he was attempting to commit suicide when he changed his mind. Now they want to give him the death penalty.. so... this is irony, right?:b

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Not ONLY does this guy deserve the chair, but Carmelita deserves to be sitting on his lap during the execution. :rolleyes

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like they arrested the wrong person since it looks like God made him do it. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks