What's new

ATSC Tuner with VGA Output and Digital Audio Out? (1 Viewer)

Matthew Todd

Second Unit
I have had a Samsung HDTV tuner that I've used for years (T351 I believe). Anyway, it's on it's way out. I'm looking for a recommendation on another TV tuner for catching over the air HDTV. I need it to have a VGA output, and digital audio out. Any recommendations?
Matt

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Nothing "new"...
I just sold one of those Samsung on Fleabay. I do have an original RCA DSS receiver with internal ATSC that can be set 16X9 or 4X3.
It is HD VGA and still has the "VGA component adapter" with it.
I've been tempted to throw it on Fleabay as well, but I have no idea what they are worth anymore.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I believe the older (Samsung) 150s have it as well. I have two projectors and use the later 260 model with each. I currently have one of the 150s hooked up in a space bedroom to a computer monitor with powered speakers. I had a 18 inch CRT that I gave away and just stick it there. I got one unit used (and it has a smushed in corner in the back you can't see) without a remote and one I bought new with a remote. Where it is now it sees use for a few hours every couple of years. If I was to get a new one (and I probably will when I move in less than a couple of years) I'd start here - http://www.epvision.com/HDTVSTB/phd8vxmain.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks