What's new

Atoms/Titans vs. Synergy SB1/SB2 (1 Viewer)

PeterN

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys, I'm looking to put together a budget system for my apt. I listened to a pair of Klipsch Synergy SB1 bookshelves with a sub and they sounded okay. Its been a long time since I've heard the Atoms/Titans. Does anybody know how these compare?

Which would you recommend?

Thanks
-peter

cabreau

Second Unit
Atoms, in my opinion, you will not find a better sounding pair of bookshelves for under $200.

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
They are very different. As an owner of a pair of titans, as well as being a BIG atoms fan, and a big disliker of klipsch, I think my recommendation is obvious. IMO, the atoms are pretty damn unbeatable valuewise. But certainly it is my opinion, so I would hear them both and pick what sounds best for you.

On the other hand, I really hate my titans in a way, as they sucked me into this hobby. Now I have several grand worth of stuff, and dynaudios, and dammit, to think, if I'd just gone with the bose.... ;)

PeterN

Stunt Coordinator
One major problem I'm having is that my local dealer that use to carry Paradigm no longer has them.

I was hoping to get a set used on here or ebay.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks