What's new

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
An action-filled espionage thriller with a formidable woman as the central agent, Atomic Blonde offers bountiful surprises and crackerjack excitement in equal measure even if the plot doesn’t always ring totally true.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I would buy this disc just for the fight sequences alone. This director knows how to direct action and fight sequences. One helluva stunt guy! I'm looking forward to watching this film again on 4K/UHD disc. Thanks for the great review. I might just listen to the audio commentary straight out of the case.

Mike2001

Premium
Real Name
Mike
I hate to say it, but I was pretty tired when I saw this in the cinema and fell asleep for about 5 minutes near the beginning of the film. I never did catch up to the plot after waking up. I am looking forward to seeing this on disc to see if it makes more sense when I stay awake for the whole thing.

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the review, Matt. I'm picking up the 4K version of 'Atomic Blonde' at Target on Tuesday. I didn't see the film in the theater so it will be a blind buy. Your review helps give me confidence in that.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks