What's new

Atlas 15's almost gone! (1 Viewer)

Todd Nichols

Auditioning
I just ordered one of the last Atlas 15's for Ascendent Audio. If you have been tettering, call now! I ordered the two 4" precision ports as well to do the 24" cube vented design.

I am going to build this into an equipment rack, with the sub disguised as a lower cabinet with a false door. Should turn out ok. I am excited to say the least. I am also building GR Research AV1's for my temp fronts. They will be relegated to rears when I do the AV3's.

Wish me luck!

Will-Layfield

Stunt Coordinator
where is sugar hill todd? What amp are you going to use? What are the cut dimensions for the box you are building? I assume it is one of chad's design?

I am in alpharetta/roswell area

Todd Nichols

Auditioning
Sugar Hill is the corner of alpharetta, cumming, and suwanee. I grew up in alpharetta.
I am using the box volume and port lengths from Chad, but am building a cabinet with upper adjustable shelves that will house my reciever and dvd player, and a false lower cabinet that will house the sub down-firing. The Cabinet will have a inoperable door on it. Picture a 20" x 20" x Approx 6 foot high cabinet with roughly the upper half shelves and lower half sub compartment. I am going to wrap it in ambrosia maple. I can't wait to get the sub to get started.

I am either going with the PE 250 watt or the Rythmik Audio 250 or 350, I really don't know what the best way to go is. I know that I want a rumble filter and perhaps some 3db boost around 20-24hz. I am pretty new to the game, so I am still learning. Any advise would be welcome!

Brad E

Second Unit
I ordered 2 Atlas 15's last Monday. Shipping was $32 for both of them to Canada.
They're a steal at $105 each. Can't wait to get them.

Ned

Supporting Actor
Brad: where in Canada are you and was that with USPS/Fedex/UPS?

Brad E

Second Unit
I'm not sure who the carrier is. They haven't shipped so I don't have the tracking # yet.
I live around Calgary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks