What's new

Atlanta Home Theater - Amazing (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I was treated to a private tour of this incredible facility today. Special thanks to the owner, Scott Ross and Home Theater You Tuber extraordinaire, "Youthman" for bringing us together. It was a very special day.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Goodness. I see some Wilson speakers.
That's what I originally thought but they're Sonus Faber. The main room was all Wisdom Audio which are simply out of this world in both price and performance.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
That's what I originally thought but they're Sonus Faber. The main room was all Wisdom Audio which are simply out of this world in both price and performance.
Really? That second interior isn't Watt/Puppies?

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Some of those HTs pictured under Portfolio tab seem extremely gaudy (at least for HT setting) -- can't imagine all that bling being good for visual quality, if not audio... :P

And I wonder what's the purpose of a security guard (perhaps channeling Don Knotts) overseeing the HT gear/rack in one (early-ish) pic under Rack Designs tab... :lol::laugh:

_Man_

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Some of those HTs pictured under Portfolio tab seem extremely gaudy (at least for HT setting) -- can't imagine all that bling being good for visual quality, if not audio... :P

And I wonder what's the purpose of a security guard (perhaps channeling Don Knotts) overseeing the HT gear/rack in one (early-ish) pic under Rack Designs tab... :lol::laugh:

_Man_
I felt the same way but these guys are all about making the clients dreams come true. People have strange tastes.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member

_Man_

I've always felt that way about a lot of the high end HT -- those Kalomirakis type designs that are used for all the Architectural type high end theater mags. Beautiful, but more for Theatre than for actual PQ/AQ superiority. All that stuff should be in the outer room and let the Venue be for optimum performance

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks