What's new

Atlanta 2003 DIY (1 Viewer)

Rick Craig

Auditioning
I look forward to meeting everyone in Atlanta on October 25th. I'm putting together a multi-channel SACD / DVD-A system for a demo. any suggestions are welcome.

Rick Craig
Selah Audio

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Here's the Link Removed for the Atlanta DIY event. If you have any inkling on attending, please check out the webpage, and see if it would be of interest to you.

Bob Kavanaugh

Second Unit
Is there an admission fee? Can I just show up at the event and check things out or do I need to register? I live in Columbus, so I wouldn't mind driving up for a few hours.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think it might be around $10/person to help defray the cost of the hotel conference room rental for the day. It totally depends on how many people show up, but I think it was around $10/person last year.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Chris,

I'll be there! I couldn't remember if you were coming or not. Glad to know you'll be attending. Not that I'm not always up for meeting new folks, but I've been a bit bummed out because I didn't think the guys I hit it off with the best last year would be there this year: namely you, Dan Hine, and Ronnie Ferrell. At least you'll make it there.:emoji_thumbsup:

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit
Hey if you guys get really board down there at the DIY event you can drive up to Nashville and help me clean out my parents gutters! Any takers! ;)

Ronnie

Rick Craig

Auditioning
Thanks for the pictures Pat. I enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the guys. Rob did a great job moving things along and keeping everything organized.

Greg Monfort

Supporting Actor
You guys look down right anorectic (sp?) compared to me. Guess I'm either going to have to shape up or leave the room when Pat's roaming around locked n' loaded.......

Anywhoo, his, and everyone else's efforts are greatly appreciated, I just wished there'd been more time as I didn't get to meet everyone or hear all the speakers.

GM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks