What's new

ATI Radeon 9600 pro for sale or trade... (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
If anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll looking for $100 shipped or a PS2 or an Xbox. It comes with the original box, manual, and driver disc. You can reply in the thread or email me at: [email protected]

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Vince,
It is all yours....... unforseen circumstance on my end prevents me from buying this now.

Thank you again Jon for all your help and info. Best of luck

Mark

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
For anyone doing searches on jonathan's past sales- he and I concluded a deal at his asking price, confirmed and I was waiting for his address to send a money order. He instead sold the item to someone else becuase of a higher offer.

As far as I was concerned (and him, obviously by the post above), the sale was closed- done deal. Guess not.

So, beware.

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
I don't want to argue here, especially since Vince is the admin of a forum I love, and I had emailed apologizing when this happened, but I email saying I was only taking paypal payment and didn't get a response. The guy who I sold it to was in a big hurry so I had to let him know this afternoon.
I understand people don't have time to instantly send emails out regarding sales or trades, but since there was apparently some uncertainty about payment style and I had to make a quick decision, I decided to go with the sure thing and the paypal payment, which yes, was a good bit more than I was originally going to sell it for so that also factored in.
Anyway, I apologized in the email I sent and I do so again. Hopefully there are no hard feelings but please don't make me out to be some scammer or unreliable seller since no $$ had changed hands.

-Jon

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member

For the sake of correctness, the email said he preferred paypal payment and asked if this was OK, and i got that email stamped 12:38- and the email to let me know the item had been sold came less than 30 minutes later stamped 1:03. I was give exactly 25 minutes to reply.

There was never any previous issue stated of time constraints, nor of payment contraints--- had there been so, I would have been happy to do my best to comply.

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
again, I'm sorry there was a problem, my fault, I apologize. I don't want to argue.:frowning: I wasn't saying that was the only problem or reason the deal fell through on my end.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Historically (and this doesn't apply only to HTF), I feel like I constantly get shafted because I'm in Canada. I get PMs back a good 3-5 days later telling me the item has been sold, and thanks for my interest. Grrrrrrr. But, c'est la vie. I put my money back in my pocket, and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks