What's new

Athena technology SPeaker systems (1 Viewer)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"All of the Athena speakers are made in China except for the subs" WRONG WRONG WRONG....

As stated my AS-f2s say right on the box(looking at them now) "designed and manufactured in Canada" !!!!

I also have the C1 and it say "designed in Canada manufactured in China"

Brent

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Then in the case of the F2s, I stand corrected. Obviously it must be some sort of size issue. Although I do find it strange that my F1s are Chinese made, while the F2s are Canadian made. Not that I care though, they're still a good speaker, and China has come a long way in terms of its manufacturing processes.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Earlier in the thread "but the labelling on the AS-F1's says they are manufactured Canada...dunno if that has changed in the last month."

So, YEP it seems tha that the larger speakers are home made. That's a good thing.

Drew_W

Screenwriter
My F1s are Made in China, according to the sticker on the back of the speaker. So it's safer to say it's a mixed bag for the larger ones, they aren't ALL made in Canada. And mine aren't that old either. Early August I think was when I bought them, and they had just been shipped to my dealer a few days prior, based on the shipping label on the boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks