athena F1 advice, will i look back?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by allan espinoza, Jan 6, 2005.

1. allan espinoza

allan espinoza Stunt Coordinator

well i originally was planning on buying the F2s but i just seen a great deal on the F1 for less than $200 pair and well its hard not to pass up on it, but i am worried about looking back one day and wishing i had just gone with the F2s since i had read that they have a bigger sound to them. I wanted to use the B2s as surrounds and unsure of the center since i heard theirs is weak. any advise on whether you think the F1s may be a steal or am i just better off waiting and purchasing the F2s. Bass is not much of an issue if thats the only difference as i have a sub anyways, but i havent heard the F2s so i dont know what the difference is between them.

2. Muhammed

Muhammed Agent

You'll probably be happy either way, but will always second guess your purchase. If you're like many of us here, you'll probably upgrade/try something else in a few years anyway.

That's a killer deal on the F1s, I think the F2s are almost twice as much, and i'm not sure if Best Buy is going to carry them again. If you've got a sub, i'm willing to bet that it will fill in the missing bass pretty well.