What's new

At Long Last Love - coming soon? (1 Viewer)

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
ahollis said:
You are most certainly correct. I guess Luke and many of us wish Mr. Crisp could more involved in other titles.
We should be grateful for the fine work that Mr. Belston's staff at Fox does with the lack of original source elements on their nitrate titles. I'm sure At Long Last Love will look incredible. It's not nitrate and I'll bet the original elements have hardly been touched.

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Apologies to Shawn Belston and his staff at Fox...this was an error on my part and it's still most definitely a title I'm looking forward to seeing in a proper home theater presentation, thanks to their efforts...

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Rob_Ray said:
We should be grateful for the fine work that Mr. Belston's staff at Fox does with the lack of original source elements on their nitrate titles. I'm sure At Long Last Love will look incredible. It's not nitrate and I'll bet the original elements have hardly been touched.
I totally agree with you and did not mean any disrespect to Mr. Belston and his staff. I am looking forward to the release.

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Does anybody know exactly how many cuts of this film there have been?
I've seen at least three and they've all been so very different.

I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as much as all other versions I've seen.

Escapay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Gutierrez
Moe Dickstein said:
Didn't someone say this is the phantom studio editor's cut with just a few tweaks from PB (so it's a cut nobody has seen before, but close to what was going out to TV recently and what's on Netflix)
I asked them about it on FB back in February and they confirmed it's the 123-minute Director's Cut that made the rounds on Netflix and Fox Movie Channel last year. :)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Escapay said:
I asked them about it on FB back in February and they confirmed it's the 123-minute Director's Cut that made the rounds on Netflix and Fox Movie Channel last year. :)
If that's the case, it's FAR superior to the theatrical cut and to the version I videotaped the first time it showed up on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks