What's new

! At Fox Studios with the Execs! Post Your Fox Questions Here and We Will Ask Away (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
That's some challenge! By using a cut-off date of 1960, I was able to come up with ten.
IN OLD CHICAGO
THE RAINS CAME
ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND
ROSE OF WASHINGTON SQUARE
THE PIED PIPER (1942)
WILSON
TOBACCO ROAD
THE DOLLY SISTERS
WHEN MY BABY SMILES AT ME
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE
Of course, I could easily add another couple dozen, but these really jumped out at me.
ANY of these would have me all but swooning.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Even after four years, I remember vividly this visit to Fox we made that day. The one three years previously had been very unsatisfying as we were shuffled into a screening room but not allowed to go anywhere else on the lot and were forbidden to take pictures of "Nokatomi Plaza." In 2015, we had that wonderful day where we were showed all over the lot (got to see Shirley Temple's bungalow, the Modern Family soundstage, the New York backlot street where Hello, Dolly!'s big parade was filmed and where Bones' diner exterior set then resided) and then were served a beautiful lunch adjacent to the screening room. Memories I will never, ever forget.

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
STATE FAIR (1945)
GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES
HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONAIRE

I hope you realize that these three titles are already available on Blu-ray, albeit State Fair is only available in the Rodgers and Hammerstein box set, unless you actually meant the 1933 version.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
I hope you realize that these three titles are already available on Blu-ray, albeit State Fair is only available in the Rodgers and Hammerstein box set, unless you actually meant the 1933 version.
Big OOPS on my part, particularly since I have all three of these Blu-Rays. I would, of course, dearly
love the 1933 STATE FAIR. Anyway, I've now removed the OOPS movies and replaced them with three others. Many thanks for catching my Senior Moment!

Last edited:

Filmgazer

Second Unit
Real Name
Louis Helman
Is there any chance of you releasing Paul Mazursky's "Harry and Tonto" (1974) and "An Unmarried Woman" (1978) on Blu-ray? By the way, the previous DVD versions of both of these films had Mazursky commentary tracks that I hope would be ported over to the Blu-rays. Thanks!

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Is there any chance of you releasing Paul Mazursky's "Harry and Tonto" (1974) and "An Unmarried Woman" (1978) on Blu-ray? By the way, the previous DVD versions of both of these films had Mazursky commentary tracks that I hope would be ported over to the Blu-rays. Thanks!

Your question is about 3 years too late, my friend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks