What's new

Asus based desktop PC for sale, make offer! (1 Viewer)

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
1.4 Thunderbird, 512 meg ram, NEW 80 gig 7200 RPM drive, interesting case with side vents, standard CD rom, G-force 2 graphics on board, as well as on board audio. USB ports front or rear, your choice. I can also include a network NIC if you need one!

I want to sell this, as I already have an Asus dual, and another 333 based Asus.

I'll price this PC at 529.00 OBO plus shipping, will listen to reasonable offers. It's rock solid as a PC before an HD went bad, so I replaced that with a new drive, and put it for sale.

529.00 OBO plus shipping

I never used this PC much, it mostly served as backup, and occasional use next to my workbench for my business.

I have the box the case came in, so it's easier to ship, and will secure the fan with something internally prior to shipping or remove fan and CPU at your request.

email here for fastest response: [email protected]

thanks,
Doug

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
Price cut to 499.00 shipped to lower 48! This is a solid computer, great response time, reliable and with 512 meg of ram, you can run pretty much whatever you want to on it.

Doug

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
Price cut to 450 shipped! Heck, I paid close to 100 bucks for the new hard drive, 512 meg of ram is not cheap either. Someone please buy this before I just park it in the corner of my storeroom for a spare. :)

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks