1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Astral Chain

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bryan^H, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Message #1 of 2 Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Bryan^H

Bryan^H Producer

I bought this on the recommendation of the YouTube personality-HappyConsoleGamer-because I agree with him on practically every game he talks about he is the same age as me, and his childhood of gaming in the 80's/90's mirrors mine very closely. From retro to current, I trust him

Best game of 2019. No question about it. I won't play a better game this year.

2. Edwin-S

Edwin-S Lead Actor
    Supporter

The game seems fine. I picked up it up based on his recommendation, so I have just started it. Seriously, though, I really hate the controllers that come with the Switch system. I find them too small for my hands and who thought it was a good idea to move the stick on the right hand controller to the lower quadrant? I find that stick positioning awkward for the thumb. A person's thumb naturally wants to rest in the upper half of the controller.

For me, the Switch controllers make this game awkward to control since there was a lot happening in that opening sequence, especially when the boss fight happens. I was having a hell of time trying to control the Legion. In fact, i sucked at it.