Asterix

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by CamiloCamacho, Nov 26, 2001.

1. CamiloCamacho

CamiloCamacho Stunt Coordinator

I had see this movie and it was great. Now i want to own it, but don´t know if had any region 1 DVD edition.
    If not, how is the UK version see it here and how is that retailer bensonsworld.co.uk (free shipping)
    I don't know if it had a theatrical release on the US, if not it´s very sad. Roberto Benigni, Gerard Depardieu and Lateitia Castro. Great performers, great movie

2. Lawrence Davis

Lawrence Davis Stunt Coordinator

Hi Camilo,
    Don't take offense at the correction, but her name is Laetitia Casta. She is a very famous French model who recently moved to NYC. Some would know her as the Guess model from several years ago and from Victoria's Secret catalogs. I haven't seen any of her films. But I'd like to. [​IMG]

3. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

The second movie opens the next January here and I have heard that the US will get both films next year (Theatrically). If that happens, you can be sure that you will get a R1 DVD release after that too.

4. Tommy W

Tommy W Auditioning

Yes, Laetitia is really beatuful and this Asterix adaption is great. See it if you get a chance.

/Tommy

5. Hendrik

Hendrik Supporting Actor