What's new

Asking Price for my SVS 2039pc with updated driver?? (1 Viewer)

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this but here goes..
I am looking at upgrading my SVS 2039pc with updated driver
and going with the B4+.
I am trying to find out how much I should ask for my 2039pc it is in mint condition about 12 months old and does include the updated driver. I have never abused or bottomed out this sub. Any ideas are really appreciated thanks.

CoreyH

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jon,

SVS list a B-stock 2039 PCi for $549. Since your's is an older model, I'd assume you'd have to get a good bit below that price to get an offer.

Hope this helps,

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
Great advice Tony, I didn't just pick a number at random because I didn't want to ask too much, so I figured maybe someone recently bought or sold one would know it's value.
Thanks for all the help.

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
John, Tony wasn't just giving advice. You MUST post a price or your thread will be closed. Those are the rules of this forum which can be read at the top of the opening screen.

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff, I'm not sure if you read my original post up top but I stated that this may be the wrong area to post this. The sub isn't up for sale yet so there is no need to post a price. I am trying to budget for the B4+ and that includes selling a piece or two of my current gear, but it is not for sale today. The title is not misleading it asks a question and does not advertise my item for sale. It seems almost like you guys aren't even reading what it says just looking for a price then posting about how I haven't listed one? Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've moved this from the Hardware For Sale area to the Speaker/Sub area. Please help Jon if you can.

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Jon,
I sold my 14 month old 20-39PC in September 2002 for $400.00 to a friend of a friend. It had the original driver and amp, and had cost me 789.00 shipped. Hope that helps you get an idea...

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I paid 450 shipped for a 20-39PC with the old driver, off of ebay. It developed some problems but good ol' SVS took care of it, even though I bought it secondhand (just needed to give them another well-deserved plug).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks