What's new

Ashton Kutcher Stars In "The Butterfly Effect" (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Is that guy EVER going to change his haircut? It won't matter how far removed from Kelso his movie characters are if he keeps wearing the same exact hairstyle.

As for the trailer... It seemed mildly interesting, but I doubt they can stretch the whole "oops, messed up the future, better go back and change the past again" premise for two hours. It could become repetitive and uninteresting in a hurry.

KyleK

Second Unit
Yep, usually it does. Ever seen 12:01? It was interesting until about the THIRTY-FIFTH time he was zapped back into the past! Sheesh!

Kyle:D

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I went to high school with the guy. He's always had that haircut. He's just keeping it real.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Keeping it real dumb. This guy either has no intelligence or just acts like he's an idiot. I can't get excited about anything he is in, regardless if it's supposed to be good.

He is destined to be like Jim Carrey, where no one takes him seriously.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Actually, the concept isn't too bad. I don't mind "what if" type of storylines. I do have to agree, tho, that Ashton's acting here doesn't look so hot. He does need to do these type of roles, tho, if he expects to get anywhere further in his career...

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks