What's new

Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Since season two, I no longer have Starz. I foolishly bought a streaming subscription last night—I should have waited until all ten? episodes were up, so I wouldn’t be paying for more than one month—but the music room fight was classic ED. In case that could really happen, I’m going to stop pressing harp strings against my face.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
A sperm fight at a sperm bank? Surprising. What’s not surprising is how much you can save on dildos and buttplugs at Ashy Slashy’s Hardware Emporium!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He kicked the dude in the cockadoodie nuts, walled him up, and he wasn't even dead! I suppose I shouldn't laugh at that, but....

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Scandinavian baby-headed corpse. This is the most fucked up show I've ever seen. And now I want to see Scandinavian Baby-Headed Corpse in concert.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Scandinavian baby-headed corpse. This is the most fucked up show I've ever seen. And now I want to see Scandinavian Baby-Headed Corpse in concert.
One thing that I found amusing was when that kid was sticking his head up through the neck hole of the dead lady because you could see the kid was just having fun in real life. It's good to know that the child won't be scarred by being on this great & insane show.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I now know how to use bowling balls to trap a baby in a dead body. That’s one of those George Carlin sentences no one has ever said before.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Without going into spoilers, it's a good thing that this show doesn't have the viewership that The Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones has because there would be some blowback for tonight's episode.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Great. I’ll probably be in the group that says “fuck this shit.” Assuming I continue to watch, does this air on Saturdays or Sundays? I never know since I’m using the app.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Great. I’ll probably be in the group that says “fuck this shit.” Assuming I continue to watch, does this air on Saturdays or Sundays? I never know since I’m using the app.
They're not making any kind of statement or anything like that so I doubt you'll be bothered. It's just something that, if there was a bigger audience for the show, I could see being construed as not being in the best of taste in today's world. Now that I built it up, you'll probably wonder what the hell I was even talking about when you see it.

The show runs on Sundays but it goes up On Demand early on Sunday so I watch prior to when it technically airs.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I pretty much knew what you were talking about from reading the episode description. Yeah, the dance scene was pretty rough. They knew it was risky, which is probably why they had Ash much more serious than he usually is from the moment he first saw the stairs.

I wasn't sure what they were going to do with what happened last week, but what happened this week does leave the door open for a reversal for Kelly and Brandy. I'm glad for that.

I'm also glad they cleared up the doppleganger thing for Brandy in this episode. For some reason, nothing makes me squirm more than one person being blamed for the actions of another. I can't even watch movies like The Good Son because it just drives me nuts when the parents are fawning over the evil kid and hating the good kid.

I'm glad Pablo proved he's a smart kid twice in this episode.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I pretty much knew what you were talking about from reading the episode description. Yeah, the dance scene was pretty rough. They knew it was risky, which is probably why they had Ash much more serious than he usually is from the moment he first saw the stairs.
Plus, I'm sure the intent was to do a riff on Carrie and certainly not to mock murder in high schools but if it was on a show that was seen by a more mainstream audience, there would have been some social media 'outrage'.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nobody knows about this show. I asked my friend at the comic shop, “Do you watch Ash vs. Evil Dead?” “No, I never heard of it, but I love the Evil Dead.” A year later: “Did you ever catch up on Ash vs. Evil Dead?” “I never heard of it! It sounds cool!” Have you all got amnesia?!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Nobody knows about this show. I asked my friend at the comic shop, “Do you watch Ash vs. Evil Dead?” “No, I never heard of it, but I love the Evil Dead.” A year later: “Did you ever catch up on Ash vs. Evil Dead?” “I never heard of it! It sounds cool!” Have you all got amnesia?!
It's bizarre that anyone could consider themselves a "fan" of the original films and not know about this. I'd consider myself a casual fan, but was aware of it when it originally was announced and went into production. Not everyone gets Starz, but the first two seasons are on Netflix and home video.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I've got a buddy that watches it (albeit months after it first runs) and I know a guy that works at my comic book store that loves it as much as anyone in this thread. Then there's another guy that I know that is aware of it but isn't interested because he doesn't really like the funnier Army Of Darkness-style Evil Dead. I've tried to talk him into it multiple times but it hasn't worked yet. I'm surprised that this show doesn't have a much larger viewership but I guess it does alright for Starz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks