What's new

Ascii Fighter Pad on the Xbox (1 Viewer)

WilliamZ

Agent
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the "Magic Box" for the xbox.
My "weapon" of choice for all of my dreamcast fighters is the six button pad produced by ascii. As I progress over to the xbox live for Capcom vs Snk 2, I want to continue to use this pad.
On another board, someone mentioned that they didnt think this particular pad would work on the xbox because of the x and y buttons.
Next, Do you think the mic/headphone on the xbox live will function through the memory port on the magic box?
So in conclusion, I've been a little concerned that I'll be stuck w/ Controller S or have to shell out the big bucks for a X-Arcade Single Player unit which doesnt seem to Lap and couch friendly.
Any help / advice is appreciated.
http://www.levelsix.com/products/xbox/magicbox.shtml

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
You'll have to kill me to get my ASCII pad away from me and even then i'll put up a good fight!

I even own the ASCII pad for the PS2. They are easily the best pad this side of the Saturn Gen2 pad....especially being they are practically the same thing!

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Ascii pads on Super NES kicked serious ass. The only controllers to give first party a run for their money in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks