Ascend's New Center????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Trot, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Chris Trot

Chris Trot Stunt Coordinator

I am curious to know if anyone has heard Ascend's new center channel speaker. I know that it is pre-production model, but Dave at Ascend told me they had some available, anyone purchased it yet.

2. David Yevin

David Yevin Agent

i have ascend's new center channel. dave f. has asked me not to discuss it in a public forum until it has been "officially" released and their website updated with the info. i would be happy to discuss it via email.

david

3. Ben_wood

Ben_wood Stunt Coordinator

As an extremely satisfied owner of an Ascend 5.1 system, I also eagerly await the new dedicated center channel speaker. I've been hearing rumors for months now, so I hope it is released soon. I feel that this speaker will strengthen the only weak spot in Ascend's line up. David and Jason let us know something soon!!!

4. JasonFab

JasonFab Extra

Hi Guys,

We are not ready to make an "official public" announcement at this time. However, if you or anyone else would like info, please send me an email requesting so.

Thanks.

5. Ben_wood

Ben_wood Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Jason, I emailed David yesterday and got the details on the new speaker. Looks like I'll be upgrading soon. Does Ascend take trade-ins on upgrades? I currently run an HTM-200 as my center.

6. Chris Quinn

Chris Quinn Screenwriter

I e-mailed David last week about the new center. In his response he said they will have an EZ upgrade program for present Ascend owners.

7. JasonFab

JasonFab Extra

Hi Guys,
    For those of you currently using either our HTM-200 or CBM-170 center channels, please, keep those speakers in good shape [​IMG]
    We will absolutely be offering an upgrade program to the new center, once it is released.
    Thanks for the continued support!