What's new

Artwork Revision (Terminator 3) (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
I kinda liked the first design but Warner have decided to revise the artwork for Terminator 3. They've opted for a much simpler design which is pretty cool although I'm not so sure about the big grey border all the way around the outside. What you think?

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Aye, on reflection I think I prefered the first one too. The borders on this new artwork definately make it look too much like a Superbit release for my liking. Isn't bad enough for me to stop myself from buying it though!

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I liked the one with all the robots at the bottom... oh well...

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Maybe the border is to show off the fact it's not a snapper :)

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Yea I hope the widescreen art is the same as before. I've got that poster up on the wall and it'd be nice for the DVD to reflect it too. I don't think Warner does different covers for their multiple releases (which has been done for every one of their major releases for the past year) so this will probably be for both.

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Aye, well the above artwork is showing up for both widescreen and fullscreen editions on Warner's press site so I imagine it'll be identical for both releases. Not sure where they'll put the widescreen/fullscreen banners though, I guess they'd have to go down the bottom which will look a bit odd.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
What's with the reflection? That's really weak.

Frankly, I thought the T3 poster was weak to begin with. This one is no better.

Andy Kim

Second Unit
I prefer this one much more than the original. I really liked the theatrical poster. Although I liked the poster that showed Arnold walking gun in hand through smoke.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I really hated the first cover (the walking robots, ick!). I'd prefer this one without the grey border, but at least it's a step up from the last one. The monochromatic look works really well for Terminator sets (maybe this is why I didn't care for the first one...?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks