Artisan Contact for Case Exchange?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarcoBiscotti, Jun 16, 2004.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I was browsing some older archived threads and came accross a number of topics regarding some of Artisan's less than innovative packaging concepts, including the Basic Instinct transparent plastic ice pick case as well as that horrible spherical Mars tin replica packaging for Total Recall. I read that a number of people have contacted Artisan in regards to these inconvenient package designs requesting that they send them the newer "updated" amaray versions.

I would like to get rid of my stupid Total Recall tin case w/out having to sell or trade the DVD and purchase the new silver amaray SE and was wondering if anybody had a contact for Artisan in which I might ask if they could send me the new amaray case w/ insert to replace this horrible original tin packaging...

Do you think Artisan would oblige and does anyone have a contact number or email address to offer?

PS: If one of the aforementioned people above who were successful in recieving updated keepcases from Artisan for either TR or BI is reading this, please drop me a line!

Thanks!

2. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

I was browsing some older archived threads and came accross a number of topics regarding some of Artisan's less than innovative packaging concepts, including the Basic Instinct transparent plastic ice pick case as well as that horrible spherical Mars tin replica packaging for Total Recall. I read that a number of people have contacted Artisan in regards to these inconvenient package designs requesting that they send them the newer "updated" amaray versions.

I would like to get rid of my stupid Total Recall tin case w/out having to sell or trade the DVD and purchase the new silver amaray SE and was wondering if anybody had a contact for Artisan in which I might ask if they could send me the new amaray case w/ insert to replace this horrible original tin packaging...

Do you think Artisan would oblige and does anyone have a contact number or email address to offer?

PS: If one of the aforementioned people above who were successful in recieving updated keepcases from Artisan for either TR or BI is reading this, please drop me a line!

Thanks!