What's new

Articles and Associated Threads No Longer Linked (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
More and more, I'm finding that the posted articles (Reviews, Weekly RoundUps, etc.) are not linked to the threads associated with them.

In the past, if you commented on an article, the comment would show up as a post in the associated thread and, likewise, posts in the associated thread would show up as comments at the bottom of the article.

Now the comments at the bottom of the article and the posts in the thread seem to be two completely different things. It's made an already frustrating articles/threads divide even more frustrating.

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature change, but I wanted to bring it to your attention just the same.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I just came here to say the same thing, hopefully someone is looking into it. I hope this isn't a feature change, as I don't like that some of the comments for reviews are in one section, and other comments in the other. Very disjointed.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is this being worked on, or is it something we need to live with?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It is being looked at, fellas.

And I am going to be sure this thread is seen by those who need to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks