What's new

General Discussion Arrow Video Streaming Service (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
On the one hand, I am a fan of the releases that Arrow is putting out. On the other hand, I am very fatigued with the number of streaming services out there, especially relative to what I already have. I already barely scratch the surface of what’s available on services my household already has.

Nonetheless, I wish them success and hope that there’s an audience out there for their content.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
I'm going to give this one a shot, as I'm interested in a lot of the more obscure cult titles. At the same time, I thought the same thing about Shudder, and found that I pretty much never watched it and ended up cancelling.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
On the one hand, I am a fan of the releases that Arrow is putting out. On the other hand, I am very fatigued with the number of streaming services out there, especially relative to what I already have. I already barely scratch the surface of what’s available on services my household already has.

Nonetheless, I wish them success and hope that there’s an audience out there for their content.
I'm tired too about the number of streaming services, but would be less fatigued if those various services matched the Product Quality of Disney+ with 4K/DV/DA on the required titles.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I've had Arrow streaming service for awhile. It is currently available if you have Apple TV.
This is a different new service.

Arrow Video, the acclaimed British indie film distributor, is launching a new subscription-based ARROW platform, available in the US and Canada beginning October 1. Building on the success of the Arrow Video Channel and expanding its availability across multiple devices and countries, ARROW boasts a selection of cult classics, hidden gems, and iconic horror films, all curated by the Arrow Video team.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Well, it sounds like it's basically the same service. Looks like all they've done is made it available on more devices.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
There are Arrow streaming videos out there already. I recently watched The Possessed (1965, extremely highly recommended) on Google Play. Also, bear in mind Arrow may not hold the streaming rights to all its Blu-rays, a good example being the superb Ronin 4K transfer.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
There are a bunch of Arrow titles for sale on iTunes for $3. At least in Canada - don't know if that's also true in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks