What's new

Arrested Development Ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
The scene when Buster runs into the room and bids 10k on the wrong woman and than the look he gave after he saw his mom right there was so freaking funny.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Anyone know what happened to the actor brother? The show is so good that I didn't realize he was missing again last night, even though I think he's one of the best characters.

~T

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's David Cross, who tends to get a fair amount of work. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in his contract that he gets xx weeks off for other projects, much like Colm Meaney used to get on Deep Space Nine.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Another standout episode. Among the memorable moments were Michael and George Michael bonding on top of the stairs. The prisoner escaping over the stairs and the prison guard following. Lucille and Jeffrey Tambor rediscovering their love for one another in the conjugal trailer, Maeby's vulnerability over her parent's marriage and George Michael's awkwardly sexual move to comfort her. George Michael watching Oz as a child. GOB's outright "I fucked Kitty!" and last but most certainly not least GOB being detained against the conjugal trailer and having to watch his parents getting intimate in the process.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
George Michael was scared he would go to prison? I couldn't think of why he would be until Michael told him the Pop Pop was guilty. This show is so odd and hillarious - Tobius and the Shrink were going to kiss but thankfully Lindsy(?) said "scene". George Michael has his little roll down, awesome show.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
the secratary was pretty funny too.

This is funnier than most sitcoms! Why arent more people watching it?

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Terrific episode of a terrific show! The prison escape was hilarious, as was "I haven't had sex in a month. You've been here TWO months." This is THE best comedy on TV!

JamieD

Supporting Actor
This is funnier than most sitcoms! Why arent more people watching it?
I actually tried watching it. Couldn't get into it at ALL. Of course, I don't really like "Raymond" or "Malcolm" either, so maybe I don't "get it".. Don't like much of what's on TV nowadays anyways.

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
glasses off hair down NONONONO up both up lets turn off the light :)

the son looking through the window at mom and Dad

the prisoner using the stairs to jump the fence

this one is funny

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
"I haven't had sex in a month. You've been here TWO months."
That one was hilarious. I think last nights was the best episode so far, consistently funny from beginning to end.

I'll say it again, this show needs to be an hour long! :)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I'll say it again, this show needs to be an hour long! :)
I agree. The only problem I have with it is that it's over before it begins. There's clearly enough material for an hour long show, and the extra padding would allow them to flesh out the dramatic undertones, always floating just under the surface of the weirdness.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
The very welcome return of David Cross and Bob Odenkirk as the therapist where only two highlights of this great episode.
"If I could give a performance like that I'd have my own Alias-type show."

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
This show would really be good in hour-long episodes. They can come up with the gags and the people seem to enjoy being involved with the show.

Ted Bissell

Auditioning
Yes, it would be ideal for this show to be an hour long. Lets just be thankful that FOX has committed to producing an entire season's worth of episodes! :emoji_thumbsup:

Robin Warren

Second Unit
"Its hard to tell if it's a short hug or a long hug or some kind of medium hug."
That kid who plays George Michael has perfect timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks