What's new

Around the World In 80 Plates (Bravo) (1 Viewer)

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Originally Posted by Stan /t/320972/around-the-world-in-80-plates-bravo#post_3952072
They did mention things throughout the season, not complaining about that. They did show Avery's daughters and her partner in the final episode, just seems odd that nothing was said about the relationship. Everyone else had husbands and wives, but others were shown with no explanation where Bravo is usually pretty open about things like this.

Oh okay, I misunderstood your post. It turned out that the 2 women that was with the daughters, was her mother and aunt. But yeah, I would have initially thought it was her partner, and it was odd that it was not mentioned until after the dishes were served, and Avery herself, never really talked about them in the show.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Apparently I misunterstood some things to. I thought the woman with Avery's daughters on the last episode was her partner, never heard the part of her being an aunt.
Anyhow, very minor thing to complain about since Bravo is so open about people's lives. The right person won and she did it without really sabotaging other people, just plain old fashined good cooking skills. She got it right, the others didn't and I think she deserved the win.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks