What's new

Arnold Schwarzenegger calls a photography studio (1 Viewer)

CameronS

Supporting Actor
LOL!!! :laugh:
Some guys used an Arnold soundboard to make a prank call to a photography studio. Wow...I laughed till I cried on this one.
Check it out here!
There are also a few Miss Cleo and Full Metal Jacket calls as well, but the Arnold call is classic. ;)

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
There's a slew of other Arnold calls that are actually even funnier. The lady on the other end didn't respond a whole lot.
But the best line in the whole thing:
"Who told you you could eat my cookies?!"
:laugh:

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
A local radio station did this about 6 months ago and I pissed myself laughing so hard(not really).

The famous line "Whose you daddy and who does he work for?!!!" must have been used four or five times and the person on the other end kept on responding.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
My favourite one: Arnold calls Gateway.
Operator: Do you have a Gateway?
Arnold: My CPU is a neural-net processor, a learning computer.
Operator: (long pause) Ok.
Some of them are sooooo funny. There are plenty about. Check the file-sharing programs for the full 'Arnold calls.....' catalogue. You'll find that the most oft used piece of dialogue is "You son of a bitch." from Predator [is it?]. I've also heard very imaginative use of "This is my weak arm Sully." from Commando and "Nice night for a walk." (dunno where that one's from).

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Paul I seriously shat all over myself listening to the Gateway one. I liked that one a lot more than the photog, simply because she actually talked with "Arnold".

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
"Nice night for a walk" is from "The Terminator" when he runs into the punks in the beginning of the movie.
I love the line "I'm a cop you idiot!" and the various responses it gets in the calls. :)
/Mike

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I listened to a few others and I especially liked the Gateway calls. They seem oblivious to what Arnold says near the begining of the call as they are just going through the motions.
I don't know what it is about that call to the photography studio that gets me. About half way into the call, like Joe said above, "Who told you to eat my cookies?" starts me rolling then
!.
LADY: Who's calling?
ARNOLD: HA HA HA HA HA! You son of a bitch!
LADY: Uh, who's calling?
Arnold: (Terminator voice) I'm a friend of Sarah Conner. I have detailed files on the human anatomy.
She doesn't respond much, but it's Arnold's performance and the look I imagine on her face that makes this one great. :D
Those Miss Cleo calls are pretty good too.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"Whose you daddy and who does he work for"
Actually it's "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"
Brent:)

Trevor H

Second Unit
The funniest one I heard is when Arnold phones Direct TV to complain that his pirate card quite working, I wish I had saved that one on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks