1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Armageddon R2 DTS questions

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt DeVillier, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

I'm considering picking up the Japanese R2/NTSC dts version of Armageddon. I know it's non-anamorphic, but I was wondering if anyone knew how it compared (transfer-wise) to either the BV R1 or Criterion R1 (which I have) transfers.
    TIA
    -Matt
    ------------------

2. Aaron Carr

Aaron Carr Agent

Matt,
    I spoke with Jenz fromhttp://www.bulletsnbabesdvds.com/ about this disc today and he said he was preparing a full review of the disc as we speak. So I would expect to see it on his site shortly. I do in fact own this disc but I have a feeling Jenz will be able to give you a better review on picture quality than I can. I actually bought this disc just for the DTS track and it doesn't disappoint. It's a must own right along with DTS Cliffhanger.
    Aaron

3. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

Aaron,
    thanks for the info. I would be buying this just for the dts track as well [​IMG] but it would bother me if the video was noticibly worse
    ------------------