What's new

Aren't these just the sweetest things you have ever seen.. (1 Viewer)

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Could they be some of Scott's creations (Destijl Eng. - old FRC Soundworks)? By the way, they look very interesting!

A

Anthony_Gomez

Brian, I'll help "clean" things up with you by letting you be the first to know the basic T/S parameters

A

Anthony_Gomez

umm....you will both be the first to know:)
how about this. I will warn you ahead of time as to what time I will post the details here. I will give you the information accurate to within 1 minute :) with about 1hr prior notice:)
man, I am digging an early grave for myself;)

Mark_E_Smith

Second Unit
Anthony, you are like the guy who takes his friend who is a recovered alcoholic to a bar for "just one drink". ;)
Those speakers look like something from Adire. Maybe a Brahma? Or the DPL12s?

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Seriously, though, those look too cool. Can't wait to see your numbers on 'em (as soon as they're done being Gomaxed. of course). I don't suppose you'll be giving us Xmax? ;)

Pete Mazz

Supporting Actor
Well, now we know what he did with all our money we sent him for LTs! ;)
Pete
BTW: Where are you guys hanging out that I don't know about??? It seems I've been missing some good gossip lately! :)

Gomer

Auditioning
Brian,
I can live with Gomie, but T-Go? I think not! I may have to sick Jack on you!!! :D
Mark, you see similarities for a reason. Take teh venasuala (sp?) basket. How many drivers can you name that have that basket:) Heck, a direct one: I think the BP1803 and the older model 18"PR at stryke use the exact same basket.
Jack, I would say that these easily have 25mm each way easy...and probably a couple more (linear). I am going to try Praxis to get the T/S parameters. If not, I may visit John Koval the next city over and see if he can help me out with his Clio.

A

Anthony_Gomez

WOW...how did the old Gomer account get resurected on that last post?! I didn't sign in with it...and haven't posted under it in eons!!! weird.
Pete. Acctually, my subs are funded elsewhere:D ...with the "haven't been sold yet" 1503's. so they will be "post" funded...eventually. The small profit I make with the LT's is going towards some future PR's:D
...and gossip is though email:)

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
Duh ahh hmm........, did you cut and paste the links like he said? If you don't you won't "see no drivers at those links" :D

A

Anthony_Gomez

you HAVE to cut and paste. The only way you can direct link is on a webpage (not here on the forum), or if you computer has it in the temp folder.

Lewis. These probably will not be shiva replacements since they need about 1/2 the volume requirements for sealed and ported. I will however be using them in 70L stuffed and will actively EQ (BFD or LT). I also have them in an enclosure that is 16.5" deep, so that I can later PR them with dual 15's (70L works out nicely PR'd).

Jack_P

Grip
Stryke??

But I cant help but think about it looking kinda like Scott's doing.

BTW thats not the venasuala. The brahma has that basket.

A

Anthony_Gomez

Jack, all is quiet for the time being:)
Someone local from the basslist to me kind enough to let me use his Clio system (etc). I will have accurate measurements later this week:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks