What's new

Aren't these just the sweetest things you have ever seen.. (1 Viewer)

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Very, very nice Anthony. You should have a couple of winners.
Ron, I'll answer for Anthony....:)
Lets just say he knows some people and that they were custom made and are not available to the general public.

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
If they had the 4-spoke baskets and single voice coils, I'd recognize them instantly as Blueprint 1203's. But apparently not. Also, the dust cap is not large enough to be a 1203.

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Are they a TC sounds creation? and do I win one if I guess correctly:D They also look to be dual voicecoil. What are the specs on it?

A

Anthony_Gomez

*L*
I got them in....unpacked them....."patiently" waited 5 minutes for the dead camara batteries to charge enough for a few pics....took a few snap shots..uploaded....and I was left with 12 minutes to walk to a meeting that was a 15 minute walk away :D
Lets just say he knows some people and that they were custom made and are not available to the general public.
They are not currently available to the general public. ..but with enough interest, they could be:) I am not going to give any details until I get some basic measurements done. The images are prototype drivers. This weekend, I will be breaking them in and hope to get atleast basic box parameters (broken in measurements tend to change a fair ammount with high excursion drivers).

Users who are viewing this thread