What's new

Directors Are you addicted to HT? (Coutch potato syndrome) (1 Viewer)

Ole

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, ever since I set up my HT system, and Comcast hooked me with all of the digital channels and HD offerings, I find I am wasting into a couch potato, with roots growing out of my butt. Even a year and a half later, I am still thrilled with the big, clear screen and can't get enough. Of course, Netflix is helping to feed my addiction.

My latest problem is the damn couch! It seems to have this power over me, that says "here, sit, and I will take care of you". Before I know it it has sucked me in, first with my feet on the floor, then on the coffee table, then turn 90 degrees and feet on the couch, knees up, soon the legs fall flat, then the slouch, finally the "ok, let's get confortable" and BAM, 2 minutes later I am sawing logs. Help me, I can't get up!

Ole

Stunt Coordinator
Juan, good answer on the help aspect (I did leave myself a bit open on that one), anyone willing to admit to spending more time in front of the screen now that they have a HT?

william-scooter

Stunt Coordinator
Of course I admit it. I am not so well off that I can spend that kind of money and not put it to use. Hell that was the whole purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks