What's new

Are You a Pretty Unbiased Person? (1 Viewer)

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member

Funny, I didn't notice any difference between the faces of the black and white groups at all. I thought both groups had their share of "friendly" and "threatening" faces.

BTW I scored as having a preference for neither race.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

Could be. I only took it once yesterday and I scored no preference, so I guess it wasn't that skewed. I just seemed to think so at the time, but I admit I may be biased.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Moderate automatic preference for White over Black.

I am not at all surprised, them's some scary-ass bro's and sis' in that thing! :laugh:

So, does that make me an Oreo cookie?

--
H

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Your data suggest little or no association between LIBERALS and CONSERVATIVES with Self and Other.

Your data suggest a moderate automatic identification with Thin People compared to Fat People.

Just about what I expected.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Your data suggest a moderate identification with LIBERALS compared to CONSERVATIVES.

A bit of a surprise, as I consider myself a strong social liberal (but with a strong fiscal conservative bent).

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor

Wha?

I can tolerate Shaq, but I can't fucking stand Kobe.

My data suggest this "exam" is a bunch of bullshit.

MikeSerrano

Second Unit
Your data suggest little or no association between LIBERALS and CONSERVATIVES with Self and Other.

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for Idealism compared to Realism.

I expected the first result, but I always thought of myself more of a realist than an idealist.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
You might be Mike, but on an unconcious level, let's say when you have to make fairly snap decisions, you may tend towards idealistic views. More to say on this later.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
I have a slight bias for black people. I would make a joke out of that but it would be insensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks