What's new

Are you a core or casual gamer? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
I'm more casual than core. I don't own every system, and I don't feel the need to own or play every single game that comes along.

That said, I do pay attention to what's going on in the gaming world a lot closer than the typical person would. I visit the various gaming-related news sites at least once a day, partake in the discussions here, and follow the exploits of the world of Penny Arcade.

DanielM

Stunt Coordinator
spent 36hrs straight (including eating by the pc)
damn got me beat by 10 hrs..I spent 26 playin "dungeon keeper" my wife sorta freaked when she went to bed I was playin and when she got up I was still playin I might have gone longer but she convinced me to go to bed

Frederick

Second Unit
Casual with core tendencies ;) ... I have an XBox, Gamecube, PS2, N64, Dreamcast and will be picking up a GB:SP this weekend. But I'm also married with a 9 year old, so gaming time in the living room on the big screen usually happens at night on the weekends, but then I'll stay up `till about 2-3am depending on the game. Right now KOTOR has me up `till the screen gets blurry on the weekends ...

Freddy C.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
One friend of mine played FF8 for 16 hours straight the first day he had it and then went to school the next morning. He got it in the afternoon, played overnight, went to school (we were in 8th grade), then went home and played it all weekend. He was already on the second disc after his first day.

I once played FF8 overnight and got about 13 hours on it. I beat through all of Rayman 3 in less than 3 days (I finished it at 2 AM, so it was about 2.8 days).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks