What's new

Are these bicpes for real? (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
www.bicepmania.net
Well he is offering a $50 video on how to get arms like his, but I bet it's more like watching a freak show! No way in the world can regular people get arms like those.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
99.9% of professional bodybuilders who dedicate their lives to exercise and eating properly could never have biceps like that but this guy's gonna sell them to me in a kit for $50? Unlikely..........

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Wow...that just looks...well..freaky. He is so out of proportion. Looks brutal. I read some of the "news" he has on the site. A real charmer:rolleyes.
His arms don't even look alike. His right one seems to flatten out on top, whereas the left has a lumpy sort of peak. Just does not look healthy at all.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
The roids have definitely ruined what little brain he has. I can't believe some of the horrendous spelling errors. They match his horrendous looking body. I almost puked when I saw that.

-Dean-

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Actualy guys,I belive there is some kind of injection you can use to get this look.I believe there was an article sometime back in one of the muscle mags.Basicaly its kinda the equivilent of collagen for muscles.Thats why his arms look so "big".Just take a look at his underdeveloped forearms and see for yourself.They are way to soft for arms that big.Anybody know the name of that stuff Im talking about btw? Been awhile since i was into working out, so I dont realy keep up any more :b (And for the record I NEVER put any drug or chemical enhancement in my body,it was pure Lou baby :D ! )
Luis S

Cam S

Screenwriter
Yikes, that is crazy. It almost looks like he has implants in his biceps and triceps. I've heard that he has an inverted penis and has been shooting blanks for 20+ years :D

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Nice interview on the news page there. Makes me want to run out and be just like him... :rolleyes

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Werl, letme tull you, Ive tried thus priduct and my armsare so hugee, I can hrdly tpe... or feed myslf... or wipe my akldslkjfnf

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
You guys crack me up! :laugh:
I agree about the fact that it is almost all drug and little muscle. Like was said, his forearms are so small...I think mine are bigger!
Did you guys read that "interview" with "Lizzy" at his website? Now there is a real charming couple.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Cynathol(sp?) Is what the name of the stuff is guys.Went and did some quick research.Its like an oil used to make silly looking freaks like this guy.Cant possibly be any good for you,especially on top of whatever else this guy is taking.

Luis S

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I don't get why would anyone want to do this to their body?

Yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks